Cabbagetown Initiative Mini-Grant Application
To provide the Cabbagetown Neighbors an avenue to pursue projects that can benefit, improve, and bring a source of community to our neighborhood. Have you ever been on walks through the streets of Cabbagetown and said to yourself “We need a _______ at this corner.” Or “Wouldn’t this spot be perfect for a ________.”
- Grant requests are evaluated on an ongoing basis at the monthly meetings
- Grant maximum limit is $1500.00
- If a grant application is approved, the applicant is responsible for organizing, facilitating, and completing the task in the amount of time proposed. CICDC members may offer support resources as outlined in the proposal or as recommended by CICDC.
- Approved grantees will be asked to provide invoices and receipts on services/goods procured as applicable.
- We do not provide grants to private, elementary, or secondary schools, religious organizations, nor do we fund political campaigns or causes.