Agenda for November 8th’s CNIA Meeting
Hi Cabbageheads! Here’s your monthly reminder about our upcoming CNIA meeting. Everyone from the neighborhood is welcome to participate, but only CNIA members will be able to vote. If you haven’t joined CNIA yet, here’s how to join.
Location and Time
Where: Cabbagetown Community Center, located at 177 Estoria St SE, just behind the park.
When: Tuesday, November 8, 2016, Meeting will begin late at 7:30 to allow for polls closing at 7pm. For our regulars, please note the time change.
7:00 Networking and Snacks
7:30 Meeting Begins
- Welcome and Announcements
- Valencia Hudson – City of Atlanta
- Lt. Floyd – Atlanta Police Department
- Approve October Minutes
- Financial Report
- Committee and Other Reports
- Public Safety/Neighborhood Watch – Peyton Stinson
- NPU – John Dirga (need rep to act as NPU-Alternate)
- Historic Preservation/Land Use – Nicole Seekely
- Transportation Committee – Shaun Houlihan
- Hospitality Committee – Karen Russian
- Cabbagetown Initiative / Chomp and Stomp Update
- Imagine Memorial: Greg Giuffrida, Jordan Rowe
- Old Business
- New Business
- Vote: CNIA Letter of Support for ARC Grant
- (Greg Giuffrida, Exec Director of Imagine Memorial)